Inductees At A Glance
Active Restaurateur Category
Celebrating exceptional restaurateurs currently active in the BC restaurant industry.
- Brent Davies — Proprietor, Sequoia Company of Restaurants (2012)
- Bud Kanke — Joe Fortes Seafood _ Chop House (2006)
- Charles McDiarmid — Managing Director, Wickanninish Inn, The Pointe Restaurant (2012)
- Daniel Frankel — The Daniel Group (2014)
- David Aisenstat — The Keg, The Shore Club, Ki, Hy's Whistler (2009)
- Emad Yacoub — Glowbal Restaurant Group (2011)
- Erwin Doebeli — The William Tell (2005)
- Geoffrey Howes — Salmon House / Aqua Riva / Horizons (2009)
- Gord Martin — Bin 941_ Go Fish (2014)
- Greg Hays _ Silvia Macolini — Cafe Brio (2014)
- Harry Kambolis — Raincity Grill, C Restaurant, Nu Restaurant (2010)
- Jack Evrensel — Top Table Restaurant Group (2007)
- Jeff Donnelly — Founder _ President, Donnelly Group (2013)
- Jim Treliving _ George Melville — Chairmen _ Owners, Boston Pizza (2012)
- John Bishop — Bishop's (2006)
- Michel Jacob — Le Crocodile (2008)
- Paul Smolen — Owner, Hart House Restaurant (2013)
- Richard Jaffray — Cactus Club Cafe (2010)
- Scott Morison — Browns Socialhouse (2014)
- Sinclair Philip — Sooke Harbour House (2008)
- Sean Heather — Owner, Heather Hospitality Group (2013)
- The Fuller family — Earls Restaurants (2007)
- Umberto Menghi — Umberto's (2005)
- Vikram Vij — Vij's _ Rangoli (2008)
- Warren Erhart — White Spot (2010)
Pioneers of the BC restaurant industry either retired or deceased.
Coffee and Beverage Category
An individual - retired, deceased or active - who is or has been a leader in the coffee and beverage category and who has demonstrated exceptional professionalism working in the industry.
Individual-retired, deceased or active-who is or has been a chef, server, manager, bartender and who has demonstrated exceptional professionalism working in the restaurant industry. These individuals will be recognized for making their restaurant a special experience for customers.
Back of House Category
Front of House Category
Friend of the Industry Award
An individual who has provided exceptional support to the restaurant industry — either a supplier, restaurant reporter, or politician who has consistently supported BC's restaurant industry.
Lifetime Achievement Award